This page has been reformatted for printing.
Master of Electronic Commerce
- An understanding of, and an ability to critically review and synthesise the core theory, perspectives and analytical approaches within the subject area
- The ability to apply the skills and knowledge to find, interpret, critique and evaluate research, commentary and policy relating to the subject area
- The skill to make decisions, find solutions and develop applications within the subject area, informed by disciplinary knowledge and sustainability concepts.
- The ability to effectively communicate arguments, findings and ideas informed by research within the subject area
- A thorough understanding of the disciplinary area associated with a research topic
- An understanding of a variety of relevant research methodologies and methods appropriate to the discipline
- The ability to apply an appropriate research method to an investigation of a topic in a rigorous manner
- The skill to present the research effectively in the form of a dissertation/thesis