Get set for Summer School - Nov to Feb
Want to speed up your management degree, or try out a new subject for fun?
Summer School is the perfect opportunity to take some extra papers and follow your interests. Each paper takes only six weeks instead of the usual 12 weeks. Some papers are taught online, so you can even study at the beach!
- T Semester 2017: 6 Nov - 17 Dec 2017 - Apply by 24 October
- S Semester 2018: 3 Jan 2018 - 18 Feb 2018 - Apply by 4 December
Waikato Management School welcomes students from other faculties and universities.
Management subjects available this summer include:
- Accounting (ACCTN)
- Agribusiness (AGRIB)
- Digital Business (DIGIB and MSYS)
- Economics (ECON)
- Finance (FINA)
- International Management (INMG)
- Human Resource Management (HRMG)
- Marketing (MKTG)
- Public Relations (MCOM)
- Strategic Management (STMG)
- Tourism Management (TOMG)
Enhance your CV with a one-year masters degree
Our 14-month Master of Professional Accounting (starts November or January) and 12-month Master of Business and Management (starts November or March) are both great options that you can start this summer.
No prior knowledge of business or accounting is required - all you need is a bachelor's degree in any field.
Summer School papers
Here is the full list of papers being offered by Waikato Management School:
T Semester 2017 - Undergraduate papers (100 to 400 level)
How to enrol
New and returning students can apply to enrol for Summer School papers at enrol.waikato.ac.nz.
We welcome new students from other faculties and other tertiary institutions who wish to credit Waikato Management School papers towards their own degree. On-campus accommodation is available over summer if you need somewhere to stay in Hamilton.
If you are not enrolled with us already, please ensure you meet the prerequisites for any paper/s you wish to enrol in. Please check your timetable of classes first.
Note: Waikato Management School reserves the right to withdraw any of the papers listed if enrolments do not reach satisfactory numbers.
For advice on specific papers, please contact the Management Student Centre, phone 0800 654 303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about how to enrol, phone 0800 WAIKATO or (07) 838 4176.
- 24 October 2017: Deadline to enrol for T Semester
- 6 November 2017: First day of lectures for T Semester
- 3 November 2017: Last day to change or withdraw papers with transfer/refund of fees for T Semester
- 4 December 2017: Deadline to apply for S Semester
- 17 December 2017: Last day of T Semester
- 3 January 2018: First day of lectures for S Semester
- 10 January 2018: Last day to change or withdraw papers with transfer/refund of fees for S Semester
- 14-16 February 2018: S Semester Examinations
- 18 February 2018: Last day of S Semester
- 26 February 2018: A Semester starts