Dr Samuel Benjamin
Senior Lecturer in Accounting
Accounting; Corporate Governance; Corporate Social Responsibility; Financial Accounting
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Benjamin, Dr Samuel||9578||sbenjami||MSB.3.27||School of Accounting, Finance and Econom|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room
Dr Samuel Jebaraj Benjamin joined the University of Waikato in 2019. Prior to this, he was lecturing at the Universiy of Otago, New Zealand.
He obtained his PhD from Multimedia University and also holds a Master of Business Administrative (MBA) from the University of East London, and Bachelor of Science in Applied in Accounting from Oxford Brookes University.
Samuel's professional qualification include membership of CPA Australia.
He has many years of experience in teaching Financial Reporting, Financial Statement Analysis and Management Accounting courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.