Dr Soo Keong Yong
Associate Dean Academic; Senior Lecturer in Economics (NZUWI, China)
Environmental Policy, Experiments, Management
Qualifications: PhD in Economics (UQ), M.Sc. (Bristol), B.Sc. (London)
Contact DetailsEmail: email@example.com
Room: University of Waikato Joint Institute (NZUWI) at Zhejiang University City College (ZUCC), China
Applied Microeconomics, Environmental Policy and Management, Experimental Economics, Financial Market Contagion.
- Poyago-Theotoky, J. and Yong, S.K. (2019) “Managerial Delegation Contracts, “Green” R&D and Emissions Taxation.” B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, Vol. 19, pp. 1935 – 1704, 2019.
- Shen, P.Y., Betz, R. and Yong, S.K. (2019) “White Certificate, Additionality, and Incentive Compatibility under Hidden Information.” Energy Efficiency, Volume 12, pp. 1429–1442, 2019.
- Yong, S.K., Friesen, L. and Mcdonald, S. (2018) “Emission Taxes, Clean Technology Cooperation, and Product Market Collusion: Experimental Evidence.” Economic Inquiry, Vol. 56, pp. 1950 – 1979, 2018.
- Yong, S.K. and Mcdonald, S. (2018) “Emissions Tax and Second-Mover Advantage in Clean Technology R&D.” Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Vol. 20, pp. 89 – 108, 2018.
- Hon, M., Strauss, J. and Yong, S.K. (2007) “Deconstructing the Technology Bubble: A Look at International Stock Co-movements.” Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Vol. 17, issue 3, pp. 213-306.
- Hon, M. and Yong, S.K. (2004) “The Price of Owning a Car: An Analysis of Auction Quota Premium in Singapore.” Applied Economics, Vol. 36, issue 7, pp. 739-75.
- Hon, M., Strauss, J. and Yong, S.K. (2004) “Contagion in Financial Markets after Sept 11 - Myth or Reality?” Journal of Financial Research, Vol. 27, Issue 1, pp. 95-114.
Academic Book Chapter/ Textbook Case
- “The Idiosyncrasy of Singapore Aggregate Consumption”, in Macroeconomics, Abel and Bernanke (2010 Asian Edition), McGraw Hill.