- With Dr Hysin Lin, Taiwanese residents and perceptions of New Zealand as a tourist destination
- With Professor Gu Huimin, and Xu Song Beijing’s hutong and the development of tourism
- With Xiaoyu Zhang, Tourism development at Grand View Gardens, Beijing
- With Sandy Hsu, Tourism and Taiwan’s Forest Parks
- With Alex Gambitis – Chinese wine preferences
- With Professor Gu Huimin, Li Bin, Goa Wei and Zhou Kuan, Applications of Corporate Social Responsibility in China’s Hotel Industry
- Conducting assessments for UNWTO in Yunnan Province for entry into UNWTO INSTO projects
- Conducting assessments for UNWTO in Changshu for entry into UNWTO INSTO projects
- Helping to run the First Chinese Indigenous Peoples and New Zealand Maori Conference with the support of Allison Lawton, former CEO of Maori Arts and Crafts Institute, Rotorua.
- Conducting research in Qiyunshan, Anhui Province with Dr Li Ping of Zheijing Yuexie Foreign Languages University
- Participating in UNWTO workshops in Kanas, Xianjiang Province
- Visitor Monitoring at the Terracotta Warriors Museum with Chen Hui from Xi'an International Studies University
- Assessing Beijing residents perceptions of the new Universal Studios Theme Park, Beijing, with Dr. Zhang Xiaoyu of Beijing Union University
- Assessing perceptions and attitudes of Chinese hikers in Ningbo with Professor Zhou Bin of Ningbo University and Dr Li Ping of Zheijiang Yuexie Foreign Languages University
- Monitoring vistation at the Terracotta Warriors Museum with Chen Hui from Xi'an International Studies University
- Monitoring visitation at the Fuxi Mausoleum with Dr Zhang Xiaoyu from Beijing Union University
With Ping Li, The Development of Qiyunshan as a Tourism Destination
With Minghui Sun, Chinese bloggers and their writings about New Zealand.
With Dr Jingjing Yang and Professor Lingyun Zhang, Beijing Residents attitudes toward New Zealand as a tourist destination.
With Ge Yang (Shenzhen)- continuing work on Chinese residents perceptions of New Zealand as a tourist destination.