Services we offer in the Management Student Centre
Our friendly team of student advisors can provide:
- Enrolment and programme planning advice:
- Qualifications at undergraduate or postgraduate level
- Choosing subject majors and minors
- Required and elective papers
- General information about Waikato Management School and the University of Waikato
- Orientation sessions for new students
- Assignments - place to hand-in and collect your marked assignments
- Support with writing assignments through our Language and Learning Unit
- Admission and re-entry decisions
- Space for group and individual study
- Support for Tauranga-based students enrolled in Waikato Management School
If you'd like to speak to one of our programme advisors or language and learning tutors, choose one of the following options:
Phone 07 838 4303
Find out what you should bring with you to your appointment with an advisor.
MSC 'Open advice day'
The Management Student Centre also holds an 'Open advice day' every Wednesday from 10am until 2pm.
There's no need to book an appointment during those hours, just pop into MSB.1.50 and ask to speak to an advisor.