Get set for Summer School - Nov to Feb
Pursue your passion for business and management!
Summer School (13 Nov 2023 - 18 Feb 2024) is the perfect opportunity to pick up a few extra papers and finish your degree faster.
You could also advance your career by enrolling for a higher qualification, such as a master's degree or graduate certificate. A number of papers are also taught online (NET), and you might even be eligible for free fees!
For personalised study advice, contact the Management Student Centre, phone (07) 838 4303 or email [email protected]
Key dates for Summer School:
Click on the links below to see a list of management papers offered in each teaching block:
Postgraduate qualifications you can start this summer:
No prior knowledge of business or management is required - all you need is a bachelor's degree in any subject.
- Master of Business and Management - (part-time or full-time) - start in November
- Master of Professional Accounting - (14 months full-time) - start in November or January
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics - (part-time only; Online or Hamilton) - start in November
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management - (part-time or full-time; Online) - start in November
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership Communication - (part-time Online) start in November
- Graduate Certificate in Marketing (part-time in Hamilton) - start in November
- Graduate Certificate in Finance - (part-time in Hamilton) - start in January
How to enrol
New and returning students can apply to enrol for Summer School papers at enrol.waikato.ac.nz.
We welcome new students from other faculties and other tertiary institutions who wish to credit Waikato Management School papers towards their own degree. On-campus accommodation is available over summer if you need somewhere to stay in Hamilton.
If you are not enrolled with us already, please ensure you meet the prerequisites for any paper/s you wish to enrol in. Please check your timetable of classes first.
Note: Waikato Management School reserves the right to withdraw any of the papers listed if enrolments do not reach satisfactory numbers.
For advice on specific papers, please contact the Management Student Centre, phone (07) 838 4303 or email [email protected]
For questions about how to enrol, phone 0800 WAIKATO or (07) 838 4176.